Murdi Paaki Regional Enterprise Corporation Ltd (MPREC) is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers enterprise, training and community services to Indigenous communities. MPREC's organisational objectives are to:
- develop and implement effective employment and accredited training strategies
- develop enterprise projects and facilitate business development
- assist in the provision of essential social services to Indigenous Australians
- nurture and mentor Indigenous Youth through training, leadership development & career pathways, and
- promote improved lifestyle through strategic engagement of youth and community members
Murdi Paaki means "Blackmans River" and refers to the western NSW region. MPREC services communities across all of Western NSW, including Bourke, Brewarrina, Broken Hill, Cobar, Collarenebri, Coonamble, Enngonia, Goodooga, Gulargambone, Ivanhoe, Lightning Ridge, Menindee, Walgett, Weilmoringle, Wentworth and Wilcannia.